Friday, February 9, 2007

Where In The HEAVENS Are The Rest Of You(other 3 chinese bloggers)?

Hey! I see that no one has updated! hahahaha! It's So BoRWING~
So I decided to.......write CRAP!
lalalalala......or do i always do that? HMM! (gets you thinking huh? mayb not! oh well! xP)

1st of all : WHERE THE HACK HAS EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF YOU CHINESE?!?!
I mean the bloggers of the blog*

2nd : So I've been thinking.. Why don't we take turns to post huh? Isn't TAT a GRWEAT IDEA??
Aww come on ppl,know you can do it! x)

3rd : I don't see Adam at all weh! What the crwaap?!?! He ffk-ed us meh?? *SIGH*
what has the world become TOO??? =P

4th : Why is IOWA call that?? I mean wouldn't " AWOI " sound cooler! Anyone agrees??
ehehe x)

5th : BLUE MONKEYS ROCK!! LALALALA.... =)

6th : I just realized that I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED!!
hahahah!

7th : It's 7th HEAVEN BABY! HOHO xP

8th : Oh

9th : I GTG! BYE!

Oh oh, what do you call a Singh thats crazy?????

CHEEEE SINGH!!! (get it? get it?? aww..come on you chinese! you should get it! )

hahaha. kla thats all! TIETIE! (COLORS) <<WeSleY>>

No comments: