Thursday, February 1, 2007

][ Hike-e-rific Day ][

~weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
I like just came back from my hike today and i'm
SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. Ekekekee.. Anyways, I'm so
proud of myself coz the whole way up and down i didn't
stop not even once! Chun wei.. Yay!! And i didn't get any
leaches today. Although there were like plenty of butterflies.
Freaky wei.. On the way to the mountain place thingy right,
i saw this lady in this.. Kain mandi they call it. She was just
wrapped in it with you know those yellow construction buckets
with her toiletries and she was walking on the road like that.
I mean, hel-lo! Where's your sense of decentcy? * sigh *
Oh! And i visited this hot springs for the first time. Damn hot
larh. I think i burned my feet. Ekekeke.. It's hot not hawt ar.
Yo shorty, how dare you copy my colour-ing erm.. thingy?
Yea, it's supposed to be like my signature kinda posts!!
U arr.. Potong steam arr.. Laaa.. Hmph!
Eh small boi, please larh u think your line very chun meh?!
Think outside the circle. Blueks!
I don't think it's fair wei.. Guys even though they have like
a little leg muscle also can see. Chics cannot. UNFAIR DOWH!!
Erm, isn't it like weird that Adam hasn't posted a single
thing here? Ain't that like the point? * shrugs.. * Oh well..
Do you know my KK climb is in less than 3 weeks?! So fast
wei.. Ekekeke and i haven't even bought my stuff. Don't
wanna write so much, after a lot to colour. Did you realize
how i spelt the word colour?! C-O-L-O-U-R!! I'm not like
you lazy bums. * sticks tongue out *.
Eh, can we install like a calender count down thingy to our
birthdays ar? Won't that be so chun. I mean, if you guys
don't want then like whatever larh but i want one!! Can ar?
Can wan right.. Oh and i slept damn early last night. Like
before 11. So proud of myself. Ekekekee..
Ekekekee.. Hyper larh now. Don't know why. Chiow chiow..

- CheL -
][ My Lameness is so lame it's cool ][

No comments: