Tuesday, March 18, 2008

EartH worM jiM

If i had an earth worm i would call it jim...because jim is a nice name....so is Bob but Jim is better for an earthworm...and so ill need soil,because its an earthworm..hence the name EaRTH worm
i found quite a few earthworms over here...in my backyard..and my frontyard,esp when it rains
Yeah i have a backyard you know...most houses do over here

my sister has a blog you know....i dont really read it...but i should,it should be good

I have killed a more spiders,snails,flies,ants and earthworms than an average person does in two months

oh hey know what...i injure my hands with cuts,bruises etc once a week on average.
currently recovering from two knife cuts,a bleeding fingernail and a scratch...from my sister

Right and sooo...about the magic rice..here's how ya make it
1.Add hot water into the rice
2.dig your nose,scratch your back,touch your head,spin around,do the hookey pookey,blow a ballon,follow a rainbow,find a pot of gold, and snap back into reality after 10 minits
3.lol-behold cooked rice

its actually called cous cous...i've never seen it before..wow

ah man bryan...but ur good at dota...lol

Stanby mode
Sniz

No comments: