Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sleep deprived..

Still boring larh the layout. But before that, Wesley you have no
idea how much i wanna smack you right now. How dare you
keep me up till 3.30 doing the cacat colour coordination thingy?!
Isk isk.. Inconsiderate dowh. How dare you!
* Bonks Wesley on the head * Have you any idea how sleepy i
was today?! Can't do my work properly summore. I need an
average of 10 hours of sleep lerr. You arr.. Hmph.. Don't talk
to me. Somemore you ponteng school and sleep. Cheh..

Oh right and i'd like to say, Gonzales has a hawt ass!!
Seriously.. Ekekeke.. i too think that 2 of Rain's dancers i the
concert were so hawt. Got long hair summore. Chun horr..
Adam, if you do happen to read this ( although we haven't told
you the site address yet, hahaha.. too bad ) do say hie to Shaun
for me yea. Even if you're on top, below or having some really
hot sessions. Ekekkee.. Jaga him, yea. Lalala..
( i bet this doesn't make any sense to anyone.. hahaha.. )

I don't like butterflies..
And did you know gold fish-ieeeeeeess have only 3 second
memory? Sad right..

- CheL -
][ sleep deprive adi.. ][


No comments: